Cost of living in Aurangabad, India compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01321 EUR / INR
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aurangabad (India) is 33% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,271 (₨96,276) in Aurangabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sydney costs AU$10 (13 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Mashhad costs ﷼ 3,000,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 2,459 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in New Haven, Connecticut costs $4.67 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 65TL (about 1 hour ago)