Cost of living in Aurangabad, India compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01250 EUR / INR
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aurangabad (India) is 31% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,175 (₨94,034) in Aurangabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 68,000 zł (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨250 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Barranquilla costs COL$2,500 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Montreal costs C$7 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,220 (44 minutes ago)