Cost of living in Augsburg, Germany compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Augsburg (Germany) is 16% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,980 in Augsburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 元400 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,321 (about 2 hours ago)