Cost of living in Augsburg, Germany compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Augsburg (Germany) is 17% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,984 in Augsburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johor Bahru costs RM10 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Debrecen costs 3,800 Ft (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $4,066 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 30,495 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $30 (21 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Odessa costs 350₴ (42 minutes ago)