Cost of living comparison between Auckland, New Zealand and Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,560 prices entered by 335 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.659 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Auckland (New Zealand) is 57% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,910 (NZ$7,453) in Auckland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £13 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php3,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €88 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Odense costs kr1,199 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$112 (about 2 hours ago)