Cost of living in Auckland, New Zealand compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,572 prices entered by 343 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.651 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Auckland (New Zealand) is 54% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,621 (NZ$7,100) in Auckland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €900 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $51 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.80 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €600 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €7 (31 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Montevideo costs $U350 (33 minutes ago)