Cost of living in Auckland, New Zealand compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,560 prices entered by 347 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.669 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Auckland (New Zealand) is 56% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,083 (NZ$7,593) in Auckland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨25 (44 minutes ago)