Cost of living in Auckland, New Zealand compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,682 prices entered by 371 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.639 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Auckland (New Zealand) is 52% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,735 (NZ$4,283) in Auckland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 35,000,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 600 g of boneless chicken breast in Edinburgh costs £3.33 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $125 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)