Cost of living in Atyrau, Kazakhstan compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00280 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Atyrau (Kazakhstan) is 21% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,366 (845,067 KZT) in Atyrau.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 33,123 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tirana costs 80 Lek (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)