Cost of living in Asmara, Eritrea compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05812 EUR / ERN
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asmara (Eritrea) is 38% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,475 (Nakfa42,588) in Asmara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 235 kr (14 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in St. Petersburg, Florida costs $0.72 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 350 Leu (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 55 Lari (about 2 hours ago)