Cost of living in Ashqelon, Israel compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23206 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 22% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,079 (8,957 ₪) in Ashqelon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Sofia costs 5.00 лв (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €7,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$2,200 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €100 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (42 minutes ago)