Cost of living comparison between Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan and Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.27252 EUR / TMT
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is about the same as in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €3,235 (11,872 Manat) in Ashkhabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 150 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$142 (about 2 hours ago)