Cost of living in Asahikawa, Japan compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00839 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asahikawa (Japan) is 9% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,742 (¥326,900) in Asahikawa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamilton costs NZ$180 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)