Cost of living in Arusha, Tanzania compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00041 EUR / TZS
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arusha (Tanzania) is 5% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,841 (6,881,668 Shilling) in Arusha.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirov costs руб 200 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $4,200 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$111,111 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Liverpool costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)