Cost of living in Arezzo, Italy compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 138%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2017.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arezzo (Italy) is 27% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,284 in Arezzo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $2.50 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ensenada costs Mex$ 8 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Maputo costs 6,600 MT (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$789,000 (about 1 hour ago)