Cost of living in Arezzo, Italy compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 136%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2017.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arezzo (Italy) is 25% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,122 in Arezzo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ankara costs 150TL (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 50 Ft (6 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $0.65 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tijuana costs Mex$ 53 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,430 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM149 (30 minutes ago)