Cost of living in Arequipa, Peru compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26239 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arequipa (Peru) is 18% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,477 (S/. 5,629) in Arequipa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM12 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.55 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nuremberg costs €68 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)