Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00073 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 19% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,018 (2,776,862 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200,000 ฿ (10 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thane costs ₨80 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 71 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Juba costs 50 Pound (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,500 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (40 minutes ago)