Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00072 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 25% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,130 (2,971,577 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Skopje costs 50,000 ден (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nassau costs B$7 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €650 (29 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nha Trang costs 2,000,000 ₫ (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $95 (about 1 hour ago)