Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00078 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 36% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,067 (5,221,972 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨19 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 300 (about 2 hours ago)