Cost of living in Arak, Iran compared to Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! Arak has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Arak.
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00003 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arak (Iran) is 18% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,577 (﷼ 88,396,935) in Arak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €30 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)