Cost of living in Arak, Iran compared to Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! Arak has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Arak.
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00003 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arak (Iran) is 22% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,407 (﷼ 54,496,489) in Arak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Geelong costs AU$400 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €26,551 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jhansi costs ₨1,000 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Phnom Penh costs 1,500 Riels (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 2 hours ago)