Cost of living in Aracaju, Brazil compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23912 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aracaju (Brazil) is 18% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,311 (R$ 5,483) in Aracaju.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Greenville, South Carolina costs $429 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (20 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $150 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dunedin costs NZ$619 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,650 (about 2 hours ago)