Cost of living comparison between Aqaba, Jordan and Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 1.323 EUR / JOD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 55% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,029 (Dinar 3,801) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,033 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Luxembourg costs €8 (12 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rabat costs 180 Dirham (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Birmingham costs £2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Toronto costs C$1.08 (about 2 hours ago)