Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 223%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 1.328 EUR / JOD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 54% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,622 (Dinar 3,480) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$190 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (36 minutes ago)