Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.197 EUR / JOD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 25% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,005 (Dinar 1,675) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €1,300 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $14 (24 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$51 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in İzmir costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)