Cost of living comparison between Anyang, South Korea and Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00081 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 45% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,519 (₩5,594,158) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salvador costs R$ 1,199 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $11 (44 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Canberra costs AU$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Akron, Ohio costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,271 (about 1 hour ago)