Cost of living in Antwerp, Belgium compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antwerp (Belgium) is 34% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,274 in Antwerp to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,085 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,321 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 400 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €13 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 7 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Enugu costs 1,100 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)