Cost of living in Antwerp, Belgium compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 254 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antwerp (Belgium) is 34% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,358 in Antwerp to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €1,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,560 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 12,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Colombo costs 9,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Austin, Texas costs $125 (about 1 hour ago)