Cost of living in Antsiranana, Madagascar compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00028 EUR / MGA
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antsiranana (Madagascar) is 19% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,545 (5,543,008 Ariary) in Antsiranana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maui costs $3,558 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$7 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Columbus, Ohio costs $533 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$75 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bologna costs €20,000 (44 minutes ago)