Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00030 EUR / MGA
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 12% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,633 (8,692,048 Ariary) in Antananarivo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $70 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £25 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 1,600 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨3.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $116 (about 1 hour ago)