Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00026 EUR / MGA
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 20% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,439 (5,639,053 Ariary) in Antananarivo.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)