Cost of living in Antalya, Turkey compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 411 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20022 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is 26% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,400 (6,995TL) in Antalya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,779 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 1,000 zł (5 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 110 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $129 (about 1 hour ago)