Cost of living in Antalya, Turkey compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 498 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22145 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is 24% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,209 (5,458TL) in Antalya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Queretaro costs Mex$ 23 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cartagena costs COL$1,749,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨450,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $1.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brisbane costs AU$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kampala costs 3,469,800 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)