Cost of living in Antalya, Turkey compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 474 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24318 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is 22% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,481 (6,090TL) in Antalya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 300 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 40 ₪ (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bratislava costs €15,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 400 ₨ (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bellary costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)