Cost of living in Ansan, South Korea compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00075 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ansan (South Korea) is about the same as in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,892 (₩2,530,736) in Ansan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kursk costs руб 600 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €13 (29 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 2 hours ago)