Cost of living in Angers, France compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 04, 2018.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Angers (France) is 20% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,046 in Angers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poznan costs 1,700 zł (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vadodara costs ₨200 (4 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $150 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Aveiro costs €30 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$9 (18 minutes ago)