Cost of living in Angers, France compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2017.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Angers (France) is 16% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,858 in Angers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port Moresby costs 1.00 Kina (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Irapuato costs Mex$ 8 (7 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Chengdu costs 元88 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Skopje costs 99,999 ден (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 70,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zwolle costs €2.60 (23 minutes ago)