Cost of living comparison between Andorra la Vella, Andorra and Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2016.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Andorra la Vella (Andorra) is 17% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,520 in Andorra la Vella to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$12 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhaka costs Taka 97 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $170 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Jaén costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)