Cost of living in Anchorage, Alaska, United States compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 144%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 482 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.807 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anchorage, Alaska (United States) is 54% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,764 ($3,425) in Anchorage, Alaska to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oakland, California costs $7 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bursa costs 2,200TL (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 16 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dresden costs €1,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mombasa costs Shilling450 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (about 1 hour ago)