Cost of living in Anchorage, Alaska, United States compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 215%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 195 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.947 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anchorage, Alaska (United States) is 68% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,448 ($5,751) in Anchorage, Alaska to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,931 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. John's, NL costs C$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 90,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 2,200 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €70 (about 2 hours ago)