Cost of living in Anápolis, Brazil compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24611 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anápolis (Brazil) is 19% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,458 (R$ 5,924) in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bucharest costs 6.00 lei (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christiansted costs $1,800 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €480 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €8 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $254 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $2.19 (28 minutes ago)