Cost of living comparison between Anantapur, India and Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01373 EUR / INR
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anantapur (India) is 26% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,233 (₨162,682) in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨101,650 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.60 (37 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bhopal costs ₨500 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)