Cost of living in Anantapur, India compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01279 EUR / INR
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anantapur (India) is 26% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,400 (₨109,478) in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,978 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vitória costs R$ 3,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $12 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$17 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 75,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (39 minutes ago)