Cost of living comparison between Ananindeua, Brazil and Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.29122 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ananindeua (Brazil) is about the same as in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €3,158 (R$ 10,845) in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr8,600 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 600,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rijeka costs 1,600 kn (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 900 (about 1 hour ago)