Cost of living in Ananindeua, Brazil compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.29614 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ananindeua (Brazil) is about the same as in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €3,120 (R$ 10,537) in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €19 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cagliari costs €1.90 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 7,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Exeter costs £3.50 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $42 (42 minutes ago)