Cost of living comparison between Amritsar, India and Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01373 EUR / INR
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amritsar (India) is 22% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,426 (₨176,770) in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Surabaya costs Rp 50,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kiev costs 750,000₴ (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bratislava costs €0.80 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Reykjavik costs 1,200 kr (32 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montego Bay costs J$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)