Cost of living comparison between Amman, Jordan and Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 778 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.298 EUR / JOD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is about the same as in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,149 (Dinar 2,427) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Munich costs €64 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Victoria, Seychelles costs 12,000 ₨ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Flint, Michigan costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)