Cost of living in Aligarh, India compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01289 EUR / INR
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aligarh (India) is 13% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,486 (₨115,249) in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,900 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $90 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$27 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,700 lei (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in London, Ontario costs C$579 (44 minutes ago)