Cost of living in Aligarh, India compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01333 EUR / INR
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aligarh (India) is 12% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,407 (₨105,487) in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$20 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$500 (39 minutes ago)