Cost of living in Aligarh, India compared to Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01377 EUR / INR
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aligarh (India) is 13% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,603 (₨189,007) in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U42 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨2,000,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charleston, South Carolina costs $575 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €12 (39 minutes ago)