Cost of living in Aligarh, India compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01248 EUR / INR
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aligarh (India) is 13% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,487 (₨119,160) in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Amman costs Dinar 430 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,423 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 19 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)