Cost of living comparison between Aligarh, India and Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01372 EUR / INR
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aligarh (India) is 13% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,607 (₨190,012) in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darmstadt costs €18 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 70 ₪ (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$8 (about 1 hour ago)