Cost of living in Alexandroupoli, Greece compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alexandroupoli (Greece) is 8% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,832 in Alexandroupoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $7 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨10,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ottawa costs C$1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Miskolc costs 349 Ft (about 1 hour ago)