Cost of living in Alexandroupoli, Greece compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alexandroupoli (Greece) is 8% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,939 in Alexandroupoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr50 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$27,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuopio costs €50 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 328 (about 1 hour ago)