Cost of living in Alexandroupoli, Greece compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alexandroupoli (Greece) is 8% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,050 in Alexandroupoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 1,700 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 55TL (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,700 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Jeddah costs ﷼ 24 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Frankfurt am Main costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)