Cost of living in Alexandria, Egypt compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 287 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04651 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alexandria (Egypt) is 39% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,042 (E£ 22,398) in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,085 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,321 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 400 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €13 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 7 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Enugu costs 1,100 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)