Cost of living in Aleppo, Syria compared to Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||- 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00180 EUR / SYP *
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aleppo (Syria) is 46% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,625 (903,814 £) in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,200 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Adelaide costs AU$219 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oakland, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 16,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Brasília costs R$ 3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)