Cost of living in Albury, Australia compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.702 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Albury (Australia) is 29% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,017 (AU$5,723) in Albury to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kunming costs 元40 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phuket costs 5,900 ฿ (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 60 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 600 ден (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rousse costs 90 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 3,400 (about 2 hours ago)