Cost of living in Al Mansurah, Egypt compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04878 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mansurah (Egypt) is 46% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,083 (E£ 22,193) in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chişinău costs 150 Leu (less than a minute ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Durban costs R 800 (7 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$0.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $21,815 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Smolensk costs руб 40,000 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zaragoza costs €1.35 (about 1 hour ago)