Cost of living comparison between Al Jadid, Libya and Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.657 EUR / LYD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Jadid (Libya) is 9% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,531 (5,375 Dinar) in Al Jadid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $65 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,100TL (about 1 hour ago)