Cost of living in Al Jadid, Libya compared to Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.622 EUR / LYD *
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Jadid (Libya) is 7% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,033 (3,271 Dinar) in Al Jadid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Brisbane costs AU$0.00 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mogadishu costs 200 S (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boise, Idaho costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (about 2 hours ago)