Cost of living in Al-Fashir, Sudan compared to Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.12718 EUR / SDG *
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al-Fashir (Sudan) is about the same as in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,800 (14,153 Pound) in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$172 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Flint, Michigan costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Portland, Oregon costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.76 (about 1 hour ago)