Cost of living in Al `Amarah, Iraq compared to Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00072 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al `Amarah (Iraq) is 8% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,941 (2,680,793 Dinar) in Al `Amarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wuhan costs 元32 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kadoma costs $3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (about 3 hours ago)