Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23148 EUR / AED
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 24% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,347 (Dirham 10,138) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$2,150 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 5,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 200 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 55TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.50TL (about 2 hours ago)