Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23522 EUR / AED
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 30% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,081 (Dirham 8,846) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Ottawa costs C$1,290 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belluno costs €11 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Elizabeth costs R 24 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Murcia costs €1.21 (about 1 hour ago)