Cost of living in Akita, Japan compared to Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00761 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Akita (Japan) is 6% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,022 (¥265,531) in Akita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osasco costs R$ 25 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €10 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €800 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3,253 (42 minutes ago)