Cost of living in Akita, Japan compared to Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00771 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Akita (Japan) is 6% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,809 (¥234,521) in Akita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €50 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Stoke-on-Trent costs £860 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (about 1 hour ago)