Cost of living in Ahvaz, Iran compared to Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00003 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ahvaz (Iran) is 27% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,395 (﷼ 54,160,666) in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,200 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nagpur costs ₨10 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paderborn costs €5.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 10 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Townsville costs AU$13 (about 1 hour ago)