Cost of living in Ahmednagar, India compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01303 EUR / INR
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ahmednagar (India) is 49% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €977 (₨74,955) in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dunedin costs NZ$80 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Turin costs €100 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €1,275 (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Grand Rapids costs $25 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,057 (about 1 hour ago)