Cost of living in Aguadilla, Puerto Rico compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.934 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico) is 43% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,302 ($4,606) in Aguadilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Traverse City, Michigan costs $720 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Verona costs €1.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,835 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kaduna costs 145 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)