Cost of living in Aguadilla, Puerto Rico compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.849 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico) is 19% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,015 ($2,372) in Aguadilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$25 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Auckland costs NZ$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Alanya costs 13TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)