Cost of living in Aguadilla, Puerto Rico compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.927 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico) is 32% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,286 ($4,623) in Aguadilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $200 (7 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Bristol costs £2.50 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manaus costs R$ 4.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Norrköping costs 3,800 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (about 1 hour ago)