Cost of living in Agra, India compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01377 EUR / INR
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Agra (India) is 31% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,078 (₨150,849) in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨43,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,200,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元980 (about 2 hours ago)