Cost of living in Agartala, India compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01382 EUR / INR
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Agartala (India) is 22% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,329 (₨168,482) in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,200 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Compiegne costs €2.00 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maceió costs R$ 0.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gothenburg costs 8,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)