Cost of living comparison between Agadir, Morocco and Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09328 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is 12% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,629 (28,185 Dirham) in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tartu costs €63 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Samsun costs 35TL (15 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Düsseldorf costs €80 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manila costs Php25 (29 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lausanne costs CHF 56 (31 minutes ago)