Cost of living in Aden, Yemen compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00334 EUR / YER
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aden (Yemen) is 19% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,541 (461,143 ﷼) in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Resistencia costs ARS $5.50 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Yoshkar-Ola costs руб 1,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Culiacán costs Mex$ 9,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £4.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dortmund costs €4.98 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,000,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)