Cost of living in Adelaide, Australia compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 931 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.641 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Adelaide (Australia) is 39% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,499 (AU$3,897) in Adelaide to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,525 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 2 hours ago)