Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 504 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02956 EUR / ETB
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 13% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,661 (56,202 Birr) in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,975 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jeddah costs ﷼ 240 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reggio Calabria costs €12 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €76 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rotterdam costs €489 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cairns costs AU$35 (about 1 hour ago)