Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 677 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03155 EUR / ETB
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is about the same as in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,930 (61,176 Birr) in Addis Ababa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £12 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petropolis costs R$ 22 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$90 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $13 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $200 (27 minutes ago)