Cost of living in Adana, Turkey compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25524 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Adana (Turkey) is 28% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,339 (9,164TL) in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Jose, California costs $8 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cartagena costs COL$4,500,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 1,009 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kabul costs 1,200 Afghani (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)