Cost of living in Adana, Turkey compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24318 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Adana (Turkey) is 30% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,194 (4,910TL) in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nagpur costs ₨10 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paderborn costs €5.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 10 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Townsville costs AU$13 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Visakhapatnam costs ₨800 (42 minutes ago)